Doctors and hospitals have often found that they required multiple e-healthcare solutions to monitor patients who have a range of different diagnoses. This has been one of the obstacles making it difficult to harvest telemedicine solutions economic benefits. There are many different telemedicine providers on the market. We offer a unique and a universal Telehealth health solution to meet your need.
Collabr Telehealth Telemedicine
Collabr Telehealth Telemedicine is an open software platform that takes advantage of cloud technology to enable scaling. We are open to supporting off-the-shelf medical devices and tablets. Equally important, we have succeeded in achieving simplicity – an elusive quality in any digital health project. We offer top of the line and unique telemedicine solutions with our Collabr Telemedicine web portal and tablet app.
Key Features And Benefits
- Full-featured Collaborative Telehealth system
- 100% HIPPA Compliant
- Secure data exchanges guarantees privacy
- Open Software platform supports utilizing our hardware and wearables or yours
- Customizable clinical workflow can be tailored to any specific need
- Ability to add relative or caregiver to notifications and remote care meetings
- HD streaming video provides a crystal clear images
- Invoke a live chat on-the-fly to improve communication
- File sharing enables everyone to be on the same page
- Built in video conferencing allows patient to have live meetings with family and friends at anytime
Collabr Telemedicine system components
- A HIPAA compliant web application for the clinician, so that health care professionals can receive measurements, view and analyze patient health data, initiate video consultations with the patient, and prepare clinical workflows.
- A tablet app for the patient, which uses a unique clinical workflow to guide the patient through capturing measurements.
- A large variety of connected measurement devices. A central data repository with IHE-XDS, HL7-CDA, and REST interfaces.
Collabr Telemedicine supports secure data exchanges between relevant entities, and can provide operational management necessary to implement and use the solution.
The mobile app connects to devices through Bluetooth, a USB or the Internet. The solution supports a wide range of medical devices.
Supported Medical Devices
- Collabr Telehealth Tablet
- Collabr Telehealth Digital Assistant
- Body Weight Scale
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Activity Tracker
- Home Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring
- Glucose Meter (Optional Diabetes Kit)
- ECG (Optional Cardio Kit)
- Spirometer (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
- Inhaler (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
Platform and portal
Web portal for clinicians
The clinical web portal is the health care professional’s doorway to patient interaction, and can be a fully-integrated solution for existing clinical applications.
Collabr Telemedicine enables interaction between health care professionals and patients through the use of videos, messages, and advanced data analysis.
The web portal makes real-time video visits between patients and clinicians possible.
Patients can manage their own health data using the mobile app, which supports the monitoring and management of single or multiple long-term conditions on one platform.
Clinical workflow is essential to the Collabr Telemedicine platform. To keep the system simple and focused, Collabr Telemedicine contains a unique clinical workflow feature which simulates a doctor-patient consultation.
- Doctors can design clinical workflows in the web portal and they are presented in the user-friendly patient tablet app for the patient to carry out.
- The clinical workflow includes questions and requests to make health measurements using medical devices – and has a specific workflow for one or more diseases.
- Depending on the patient’s condition or disease, the patient can be asked to carry out one or more clinical workflows in order to give all the necessary information to the doctors at the hospital or the health care organization.
- The clinical workflow changes direction depending on the patients response, giving the doctor accurate information about the patient’s health. All of this is encompassed in the clinical workflow.